Integrated CBRN, Defence and First Responder Solutions
OPEC Systems is a privately owned Australian company first established in Sydney in 1992 and acquired by the current owners in 2001. OPEC has over 20 years’ of industry experience encompassing a diverse range of product and service delivery, ranging from Contaminated Site Remediation, Spill Control and Fuel Systems to Disaster Management Equipment, Maintenance, Storage and Commercial Diving.
OPEC is a matrix organisation with six separate but inter-related and overlapping core business divisions. Products and services offered by the Defence division include:
- Complex site remediation and decommissioning
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Chemical Warfare Agent and Toxic Remnant of War – assessment, management, site reconnaissance, geophysical survey, prosecution and storage
- Conventional and CWA Munitions destruction – storage, handling, disposal, waste management
- Specialist explosives design, supply and handling
- CBRN equipment supply and maintenance
- Field capability supply – shelters, COLPRO, power, lighting, water, waste
- Ensemble – CBRN suits, masks, gloves, boots
- Detection – CWA, Toxic Industrial Chemical, Radiological, Bio
- Logistics management – equipment storage, maintenance, response.