Item No: FSF - For free quote call 03 9397 7211
- Foam filling is an increasingly popular method of decommissioning non-compliant or redundant underground petroleum storage tanks in situ.
- Although complete removal is the preferred means of decommissioning, foam filling provides an ideal solution for tanks that cannot be physically removed or where the tank needs to be decommissioned for later removal.
- OPEC Systems' Fill-Safe Foam injection system is extremely lightweight, so tanks can subsequently be removed, transported whole and cut up safely. Other heavier fills such as concrete or sand make tanks impractical to move.
- Fill-Safe Foam absorbs residual hydrocarbons, prevents off-gassing, and removes explosive risks often associated with fuel residues left in empty UPSSs.
- Clean foam fill can be easily cut up and disposed of to landfill.