For an obligation free quote, call us in Sydney 02 9454 2500, Melbourne 03 9397 7211 or Brisbane 07 3390 6353
Fuel and Tank Management
OPEC's Fuel and Tank Management division specialises in the maintenance and management of Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) and the diesel fuel within. OPEC offers a complete service to ensure that the fuel and fuel storage/supply systems are maintained in peak condition. Quality and system integrity are managed from the point of fuel delivery to the on-engine supply system. OPEC's range of products and services include:
- Fuel Testing - Regular fuel testing identifies issues such as microbial contamination, sediment accumulation, suspended particulate matter, water content, ignition quality variations and product stability before they become problematic.
- Fuel Maintenance - Maintaining fuel with a range of patented technologies and treatments will prolong the shelf life of stored fuels keeping it in prime condition and reducing the need to replace it.
- Fuel Disposal and Replacement - OPEC can arrange for the removal and replacement of fuels that have deteriorated beyond repair due to a storage system failure.
- Tank Testing - OPEC staff are trained and certified to operate the Premo tank testing system. This patented technology is able to identify leaks and weaknesses within the tank, fittings and lines with reasonable accuracy. The Premo system provides minimal disruption to fuel services during testing.
- Tank Maintenance - OPEC can provide minor steelwork repairs, insitu relining, complete recovery of the storage system, or decommissioning and tank replacement services.
- Tank Monitoring - There are a number of tank monitoring devices that OPEC can supply which include level/volume indicators, vacuum control systems and Back to Base alarms. All systems monitor usage patterns and are capable of quantifying potential theft or spill incidents.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or call us in Sydney on 02 9454 2500,
Melbourne 03 9397 7211 or Brisbane 07 3390 6353