Alaska Structures have a range of customisable hangar systems to accommodate front line aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in Forward Operating Bases (FOBs).
Alaska TUAV Shelter System
- Available in widths ranging from 6m to 9m and can be configured for lengths between 9m to 18m.
- Front entries range from 4.5 to 7m wide.
- Back end panels include personnel doors, windows, ECU ports and can be customized with other TUAV entry doors if required.
- All shelters include vinyl floors, lights, electrical kit, insulation and plenum.
Alaska Hangar Systems
- 4.5m wide to 45m wide, any length or height
- Engineered to withstand up to 240 kph winds and 690 kg/m2 snow loads
- Steel or aluminium frame systems
- Variety of exterior fabric materials with field life up to 20 years
- Packaging options for truck, ocean or airlift
- Optional features:
- Equipment doors
- Personnel doors
- Hangar doors
- Lighting & Electrical Distribution Systems
- HVAC systems
- Complete insulation packages
- Flooring systems
- Power generation systems