- The EnviScreen system offers the possibility for realistic catastrophe exercises and small-scale training. Using the online information generated by the system, you can simulate accidents in true-life conditions with real parameter values.
- Based on Environics’ tested and proven Open Loop Ion Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) technology. ChemProFX uses an improved Ion Mobility CellTM, which provides improved selectivity and sensitivity.
- Fast and reliable detection of wide range of chemicals (TICs and CWAs).
- Continuous realtime operation.
- Novel and flexible communication.
- Extremely low life cycle costs.
- Small and lightweight
|Ship Weight:||8.3 kg, (7.0 kg without Back-up Battery)|
|Dimensions:||270mm x 360mm x 110mm|
|Power:||110...250 VAC (50-60Hz) or 10-32 VDC Adaptor & Battery Pack|
|Data Interfaces:||RS485-BUS, Relay Output for Alarm, Relay Output for Service/Maintenance/Fault, Relay Output for Free Configuration|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to +55°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to +70°C|