- Serves as an 80 l/min water heater, supply pump and 240/12V power plant and control centre for an entire shelter.
- Stainless steel coil delivers heated water at constant pressure.
- Incorporates a venturi dosing system for supplying the decontamination solution to the water supply.
- An optional computerized timer allows manual control of the wash/rinse cycle and controls the AV enunciators and lighting systems.
- The unit also generates sufficient power to drive the bund evacuation pump and exhaust fans.
- Virtually every element of the decon stations can be controlled and regulated from the control panel on the DMDU.
- 1100x960x850mm (HxLxW).
- 230kg dry weight.
- 50 litre diesel fuel tank.
- HATZ 1B30 engine with key start/stop, low oil pressure protection, high temp protection, 1 Cylinder
- UDOR ZETA 85 1C pump (79 l/min, 20.9gpm); 290psi maximum pressure.
- Stainless steel water heater - diesel fired, 240 Volt, 200 bar/ 3000psi, 20 l/min, thermostat and flow switch protection, high temperature cut-out.
- Four pneumatic wheels (400mm diameter, 100mm width).
- Four handles for steering or lift and carry.
- B1 Fire Fitting inlet or as required.
- Either two or four outlets - quick release coupling stainless steel.
- Four shut-off valves.
- J609B alternator (3.5 KVA, 2 pole, 2 bearings, thermal overload protection, E.L.C.B).
- Variable oulet temperature with maximum temperature cut out.