For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or call us in Sydney on 02 9454 2500, in
Melbourne on 03 9397 7211 or in Brisbane on 07 3390 6353
OPEC Systems Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company that was established in 1992. We offer practical products and services in:
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, our price competitiveness and our ability to deliver solutions consistent with world’s best practice. We have strong relationships with more than twenty manufacturers, enabling us to offer a broad product range. As the exclusive Australian agent for many of those manufacturers, we can tailor the most effective solutions to your specific requirements.
OPEC Systems is a people-oriented company and we measure our success by the strength of our relationships and our level of service. Our team of qualified professionals has experience across a wide range of industry types and is fully conversant with the regulatory requirement that influence our clients’ needs. Our supply network is strategically located throughout Australia and New Zealand to ensure that support is never far away.
Our solutions-based approach has assisted numerous organisations across many sectors, including:
- local government
- emergency services
to see how we can provide solutions for your business.
Disaster Management Equipment
CBRN disaster response is a rapidly developing area; new technology is continually being developed. It is an area that can be confusing and overwhelming for incident responders. OPEC Systems can help your organisation be appropriately prepared. Our indepth knowledge of disaster response allows us to advise on the most appropriate preparation for your circumstances, and our extensive network of suppliers enables us to access the latest technology for our clients. We are proud to be the exclusive Australian supplier for Remploy, Alaska Structures, Environics, TVI, PPS and many other organisations throughout the world that supply high quality CBRNE equipment.
We have identified six elements of effective disaster response, and we offer a range of products and services across those areas.
- Personal Protection Solutions
- Detection Solutions
- Response Trailer Solutions
- Response Shelters and Showers Solutions
- Decontaminating Solutions
- Isolation Solutions
Overlaying all of these steps is the need for appropriate field support equipment
. OPEC Systems can provide the various ancillary items necessary to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of decontamination operations. Those products ensure the provision of water, wastewater, power, lighting and heating.
OPEC Systems has provided products for CBRN incident management since 1998, and is well-placed to assist you prepare an appropriate response to a CBRN risk. As well as providing your disaster response hardware needs, we also provide:
- Equipment training for potential and actual users
- Refresher courses and updates
- Equipment maintenance and testing programs
- In-field support
If the products described on our web site don’t appear to meet your needs, please contact us
, as many of our products can be modified to suit specific requirements.
Industrial Spill Control
Any workplace that uses, transports or stores liquids needs to be prepared to deal with spills, drips and leaks.
OPEC Systems has been providing industrial spill control solutions since 1992 and is the sole Australasian agent for two of the world’s biggest sorbent manufacturers, Absorption Corporation and SPC. Through these key suppliers OPEC Systems is able to offer a comprehensive range of organic and synthetic based sorbents.
Our product range caters for all types of leak and spill scenarios and includes:
- A complete range of absorbents including Oil Only specific sorbents (suitable for oil spills on water), General Purpose absorbents as well as a range of absorbents suitable for hazardous chemicals.
- Spill kits comprised of various sorbent products contained in a standalone unit, and designed to enable a response to a range of scenarios. These can be custom-made to suit specific requirements.
- Accessories such as drain seals, drive over bunding, storm water protection as well as other items.
- Secondary containment products including spill pallets, bunding and a range of berms.
OPEC Systems supplies its range of Industrial Spill Control products through a network of distributors.
for more information about our products, or to identify a distributor in your area.
Marine Spill Control
Organisations charged with protecting the quality of marine and aquatic environments need to be confident that they can respond to any spill scenario. That requires more than ready access to appropriate field equipment; it also requires access to expertise and advice that you can trust.
OPEC Systems is a major supplier of products for spill containment and recovery equipment. We are the exclusive Australasian agent for some of the world's foremost manufacturers in this area including Vikoma, Foilex, Structurflex and Covertex. The solid relationships we have developed with those manufacturers gives us access to a large range of products and allows us to tailor a specific solution for your needs.
The marine spill control equipment that OPEC Systems can supply includes:
In addition our personnel have extensive experience in managing spills, and a thorough working knowledge of our product range. That means we can provide competent support to our customers, including training in the use and maintenance of all of the equipment we offer. We can also arrange a practical “on water demonstration” for a broad range of the Marine Spill Control products that we offer. Please contact us to see when we are next running a demonstration in your area or if you would like us to tailor a demonstration to your specific needs
We have solutions for every spill scenario. Browse through our products or contact us
to discuss your specific requirements.
Fuel and Tank Management
OPEC's Fuel and Tank Management division specialises in the maintenance and management of Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) and the diesel fuel within. OPEC offers a complete service to ensure that the fuel and fuel storage/supply systems are maintained in peak condition. Quality and system integrity are managed from the point of fuel delivery to the on-engine supply system. OPEC's range of products and services include:
- Fuel Testing - Regular fuel testing identifies issues such as microbial contamination, sediment accumulation, suspended particulate matter, water content, ignition quality variations and product stability before they become problematic.
- Fuel Maintenance - Maintaining fuel with a range of patented technologies and treatments will prolong the shelf life of stored fuels keeping it in prime condition and reducing the need to replace it.
- Fuel Disposal and Replacement - OPEC can arrange for the removal and replacement of fuels that have deteriorated beyond repair due to a storage system failure.
- Tank Testing - OPEC staff are trained and certified to operate the Premo tank testing system. This patented technology is able to identify leaks and weaknesses within the tank, fittings and lines with reasonable accuracy. The Premo system provides minimal disruption to fuel services during testing.
- Tank Maintenance - OPEC can provide minor steelwork repairs, insitu relining, complete recovery of the storage system, or decommissioning and tank replacement services.
- Tank Monitoring - There are a number of tank monitoring devices that OPEC can supply which include level/volume indicators, vacuum control systems and Back to Base alarms. All systems monitor usage patterns and are capable of quantifying potential theft or spill incidents.
For further information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in Sydney on 02 9454 2500, in
Melbourne on 03 9397 7211 or in Brisbane on 07 3390 6353